I know, I know....I have been "missing in action" for the almost 1.5 years! Thousand apologies for not updating my blog but no worries, for here I am now!
I'm very excited to announce that I will be offering short cycling excursions within Malaysia soon! It can be either a planned or a customised trip. ranging from half day to a few days I will be happy to be your cycling guide but there are a few conditions to my excursions though.....
1) Bring your own bicycle and helmet. For Langkawi, you can choose to rent the bicycles.
2) Self supported tour ie you have to carry your own things during the tour (but only for short distances)
3) No of cyclists per trip : 2 to 6 persons
4) Location : Langkawi island (for now). Will extend over to the mainland in the near future.
5) The cost will vary, depending on the length of the excursion.
Here are some places that you'll be able to see during my excursions.....
Lovely scenery of a fishing jetty
Green, green everywhere!!
Teak trees lining the road
One of the many jetties
Have a great day!!