Thursday, April 23, 2015

Finally...my promotional video clip!! :)

Hi there!

You know something? There's always something new and exciting for me to learn everyday and for the past few days,  I actually learnt how to make my first promotional video online! Woohoo!

Ever since my book was published 3 years ago, I had to learn how to make video and powerpoint presentations for my talks but I never attempted to make a promo video and upload it online because it always seemed so complicated! But then, I discovered PowToon and that opened up a whole new experience for me!

Well, I was introduced to PowToon quite by accident actually. I was doing my last book talk in Penang at an international school and they were having a short presentation before my turn and boy, when I saw their presentation, it blew me away!! It was so fun and captivating! It certainly kept the students alert and attentive the whole time!

What got me thinking after was that I needed to do one promotional video for my book.....a short but interactive one that will keep my viewers interested until the very end! I found out from the librarian that she was using a programme called PowToon.

I then spent 2 whole days learning about this wonderful programme and playing with it and I am very excited to share my video to the world, although at a beginner level!!

So without further ado, let me introduce you my very first promo video clip....just remember to switch to HD first!!

Enjoy......and don't forget your popcorn!! hehe....


Pedalling Around Peninsular Malaysia
from Sandra Loh on Vimeo.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment