Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Lockdown Begins....

Hello there!

Yes, it's been awhile since I last posted....in fact, it has been more than a year! Apologies for this as I've been pretty busy learning to be a tour guide as well as a cycling guide.So far, it has been a very interesting journey.

Who would have thought that I'd end up being a tour guide as well as a cycling guide! Surprisingly, I actually do enjoy being a tour guide, either in a bus or cycling. Speaking in a bus helps me to practise my public speaking skills and as a cycling guide, I get to show my guests the real Langkawi, going through the backroads and vast rice fields! Check out some of the pictures below....


Amazing views

Must be tough enough to carry your own bike!


Wide open field


Get to wash your bikes in the raining season!


But since the whole world is practically in a lockdown situation for now, everything has come to a standstill at the moment. Well, this situation has given me time to sit down and start blogging again (or try to!)

In times like these, I always try to look on the bright side. Maybe Mother Nature is trying to teach us to value what matters most in our lives.....our health and our loved ones. With the lockdown, it gives us the chance to spend quality time with our loved ones, instead of rushing to work or busy with other social matters. Imagine, staying home and no social getherings for at least 2 weeks! Surprisingly, it will be quite peaceful and enjoyable for me. Perhaps I am more of an tntrovert than I originally thought!

Anyway, always remember to count our blessings and be grateful for whatever we have now. Focus on what we want.....for me, it is for a happy, healthy and a peaceful world! 

That's all for now....stay happy and healthy always!




No comments:

Post a Comment